Episode #13 of “Becoming a post-growth planner: obstacles and challenges to changing roles and practices” with Dr Kim von Schönfeld (University of Porto, Portugal) and Dr Federico Savini (University of Amsterdam, the Netherlands). In conversation with Dr Christian Lamker (University of Groningen, the Netherlands).
You may like to view the following works that are mentioned or relate to this episode:
- Savini, F., Ferreira, A., & Schönfeld, K. C. von (Eds.). (2022). Post-Growth Planning: Cities beyond the market economy. Routledge. https://doi.org/10.4324/9781003160984
- Savini, F. (2021). Towards an urban degrowth: Habitability, finity and polycentric autonomism. Environment and Planning a, 53(5), 1076–1095. https://doi.org/10.1177/0308518X20981391
- Savini, F. (2019). Responsibility, polity, value: The (un)changing norms of planning practices. Planning Theory, 18(1), 58–81. https://doi.org/10.1177/1473095218770474
- Ferreira, A., & Schönfeld, K. C. von (2020). Interlacing Planning and Degrowth Scholarship: A Manifesto for an Interdisciplinary Alliance. DisP – the Planning Review, 56(1), 53–64. https://doi.org/10.1080/02513625.2020.1756633 (Forum).
- Ferreira, A., Schönfeld, K. C. von, Tan, W., & Papa, E. (2020). Maladaptive Planning and the Pro-Innovation Bias: Considering the Case of Automated Vehicles. Urban Science, 4(3), 41. https://doi.org/10.3390/urbansci4030041
This episode is also available on YouTube (channel: postgrowthplanning).